UC Davis Repro Graphics serves the print, copy, design and promotional needs of the UC Davis community. How can we help you?
CAMPUS READY MATERIALS
Campus Ready signage for all areas is now available to order. We offer two easy ways of ordering. If you have a myPrint account, please click the myPrint link. Once logged in, click the Campus Ready signage link to order. If you do not have an account in myPrint, you can order your Campus Ready signage through our alternate order form. Simply fill out the form and we will process your order as soon as possible.
Departments, complete the form, to receive a branded face mask for each employee returning to work on campus.
To ask a question or submit a job, e-mail email@example.com, or to speak directly with someone, please call 530-754-COPY (2679).
Why Use Repro Graphics?
- No Bid Process for the majority of jobs we handle.
- No Purchase Orders: We operate off of a direct recharge to your unit or department.
- No Sales Tax: Save 8.25% right up front. There is no sales tax on work performed by Repro Graphics so we pass that savings directly onto you.
- Free Pickup and Delivery: Our couriers make daily stops at the Davis and Sacramento Medical Center campuses.
- All Your Needs Under One Roof: Our services include digital color printing, variable data, large format printing, high speed copies, digital storage, graphic and web design.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We keep up on the latest printing and copying equipment to help save you time and money.
- Creative Solutions: Our client service representatives can meet with you at your office to discuss all aspects of your project, and provide custom solutions. Their print industry know-how can save you significant money.
- Award-winning Designers: Our print and web designers can quickly bring your project to life!
Ready to get started?
Please call 530-752-COPY (2679) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project
- Phone inquiries are answered during regular business hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. We determine exactly what your needs are and set you up with a personal Client Service Representative who can come to your office, review your project over the phone or communicate via e-mail.
- E-mails are generally answered within 4 hours during regular business hours. Please explain your project, your budget and attach any files or ideas you might have. A client service representative will be in touch to go over your project and offer suggestions, pricing and strategies.