Repro Graphics uses the latest in digital printing technology to create vibrant posters, banners and trade show displays for indoor and outdoor use.
Large format posters and banners can be printed easily, quickly and affordably. They are excellent for:
- tradeshow banners and graphics
- research posters for medical and scientific presentations
- event signs and promotional signage
- outdoor banner displays
- anywhere you need large photographic-quality images
Our fade-resistant inks and durable media options ensure your large format posters and banners maintain vivid colors and excellent image quality.
To initiate your large format job, enter your information and attach your file for printing. Your project will begin once your completed form is submitted. If you have questions about filling out your form, contact a Client Service Representative at 530-752-2679 and they will be happy to assist you.
Prices and Options
Prices start at $6.75 per square foot for posters printed on our standard paper (Presentation Bond). We also offer these materials:
- Photo Gloss or Photo Satin Paper
- Outdoor Vinyl
- Egyptian Sail Cloth
- Perforated Window Vinyl
- Other materials available by special order
Our Pure Panel mounting board is manufactured from post-consumer corrugated cardboard (recyclable and 100% repulpable after its useful life). Thickness = 3/16" Price = $4.20 square foot
We offer two lamination styles - flush cut and encapsulated or sealed edge. Flush cut means the poster is laminated and then trimmed to the edge of the material. A sealed edge means the material is trimmed first and then laminated, which leaves a 1/8 inch border of clear laminate around the material.
We also offer two types of laminate finishes, gloss and matte. Price = $3.60 square foot
Example Sizes and Prices
These are a guideline – Repro Graphics can produce custom sizes on most materials as large as 60" x 240".
(Matte or Glossy)
|32.5 x 48.5||$79||$55||$48||$40|
|32 x 20||$34||$25||$22||$18|
|24 x 36||$46||$30||$26||$22|
|32 x 40||$65||$45||$39||$32|
PDF (highest quality preferred), Adobe InDesign (include support graphics and fonts), Photoshop (psd, tif, jpg) or Illustrator (ai, eps).
Printing from Powerpoint
We recommend exporting your Powerpoint file as a high quality PDF. If you supply a native PowerPoint file, these issues might occur:
- Inconsistencies when enlarging from PowerPoint
- Text shifting or wrapping to the next line
When designing in PowerPoint, never copy and paste image graphics into your file; always insert as picture. It is recommended that a hardcopy color proof is supplied to Repro Graphics for accurate color and layout matching.
We recommend designing your large format document at actual size with a resolution of 100 dpi minimum.
Convert fonts to outlines (preferred method) or supply all Post Script printer and screen fonts.
PDF electronic proofs will be provided upon request. Hard copy proofs are available at an extra charge.
- Whenever possible, do not embed images. Use insert as picture or place commands in your application.
- Avoid using low resolution images, especially ones taken from the internet. Repro Graphics cannot guarantee quality output when low resolution images are used.
- Client requested color and layout changes are available.
- Jobs with incomplete or inaccurate elements may require extra work. Customer will be notified and given a quote.