Skip to main content
- At what point should I consult Repro Graphics about my project?
- As early in the planning stages as possible. We may be able to offer advice that will save you time and money. To consult with a customer service representative about your next project call 530-752-COPY (2679) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much will this cost?
- To determine the cost of a printing job, our estimators need to know the following: The size of the final product, the number of ink colors, the kind of paper, the number of pages, how the piece folds or is bound and any other special printing and finishing treatments such as embossing, die-cuts, perforation, etc. If you need help in answering these questions schedule a joint consultation with a designer and an estimator. There is no charge for this service. If you have a budget to work with, let us know. If you have a sample of a similar publication you would like to use as a starting point for discussion bring it along. Call 530-752-COPY (2679) to schedule your appointment.
- Can I use the University Seal in my publication?
- The University Seal is now reserved for use only by the Chancellor's Office. To establish an identity with the campus it is highly recommended that you implement the UC Davis word mark. For further instruction visit: http://marketingtoolbox.ucdavis.edu/.
- How do I send electronic files?
- You can transfer your files to us quickly and easily. Just upload your job onto our ftp server here. You can also try our MyPrint service which gives you an instant proof and cost estimate.
- What software do you support?
- The production units of Repro Graphics support both Macintosh and PC platforms. File submission from the following software is supported:
InDesign | Illustrator | Photoshop | Microsoft Office
- Do you produce promotional items?
- Yes! We are happy to assist you with the imprinting of pens, balloons, mugs, banners, tablecloths and hundreds of other novelty items. Call 530-754-1022 to talk to Tina Peiffer about specialty printing, or e-mail her at email@example.com.
- How can I learn more about the printing process?
- Informational presentations and plant tours are held at our printing facility located at 1400 Enterprise Boulevard in West Sacramento. If you would like to be on the mailing list for the next available event or would like a personal tour, call 530-752-COPY (2679).
- When do I need permission to reproduce copyrighted materials?
- Copyright infringement is unlawful. Repro Graphics can assist you in procuring copyright releases (click here for more info), just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-COPY (2679).